Most of my holiday shopping includes practical gifts - things that are thoughtful to give, fun to receive, and are useful!
- Luggage tags - great for any age (AAA Travel locations in US have lots of them) and dancers can use them for dress/costume bags, carry-ons, and checked luggage.
- Makeup - freshen up the dance bag makeup collection with some new colors. A new lipstick, gloss, or eyeshadow plus some colorful new brushes makes a great gift for the girls on your list
- Practice Tee Shirt - if you'll be attending Worlds (Scotland) or Nationals (Orlando) next year, pick up a tee shirt with a similar logo and use leftover rhinestones to bling it up for all those extra classes
- Mini "costume care" kit - put together a decorative pack of dress shields, baby wipes, fray stop, fabric fresh (febreeze-type) spray, and a magic eraser
- Disney Magic Band - another great idea for those heading to Disney parks next year. Lots of color and design choices available on the Disney website